The 13th Annual Clinch River Antiques Festival will be held on October 11th and 12th, 2013, in Historic Downtown Clinton, Tennessee. The Festival begins with a kickoff party Friday evening, October 11th from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. in the Hoskins/Lane Park on Market Street. There will be plenty of food and live musical entertainment with the downtown shops open late for the event. There are over 100 antique dealers located in shops in and around the Historic Downtown District.
On Saturday, October 12th , the RAIN or SHINE event is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Market Street will be closed to traffic as antique dealers and artisans line the street for the Antiques Festival. The festival will accommodate over 75 exhibitors from all over East Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, as well as other surrounding states.
This year’s festival will feature:
- Antique Appraiser will be available to appraise your personal treasures.
- Reenactment of the famous Aaron Burr – Alexander Hamilton Duel at 12:30pm
- Beautiful cars from the Clinton Regional AACA Antique Car Club
- Carriage Rides by River Ridge Farm
- Live entertainment
- Kid’s Korner sponsored by First Baptist Church from 10:00am-3:00pm
- A wide variety of food for the family
“The festival continues to grow beyond our expectations. We expect over 10,000 for this year’s event”, said Chamber President Jackie Nichols. The festival is presented by the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the City of Clinton. Sponsors for this year’s festival are Regions Bank, Methodist Medical Center and Tennova Healthcare. For additional information call the Chamber at 865-457-2559.