On Friday evening we KICK-OFF the festival, Oct. 7th from 6-9pm. Admission and parking for the evening’s festivities are free.
- Food vendors in the Hoskins/Lane Park
- “Cruze-In” for Muscle Cars (All makes and models welcome) in the Commerce Street Parking Lot sponsored by Fox Toyota –Register Here
- Antique shops, specialty shops and eateries will be open late
- Entertainment on the Hoskins/Lane Park Stage. Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs!
- Education Foundation for Clinton City and Anderson County Schools will be doing a Reverse Raffle at 7:30 p.m.; 1st prize: $5000, 2nd Prize: $500, and 3rd Prize: $500. Tickets must be purchased before the event from any school official. Only 2000 tickets will be sold for $20 each. Get yours before they are gone. You do not need to be present to win.